2 search results for: label/Recipes
“Hi there Julie Ann Art readers! Although I’m always happy to be on one of my favorite blogs, I have to say that it’s pretty unfair that Julie keep leaving us to these dream wedding destinations. Not cool. Just kidding! At least we’ll get to watch an amazing wedding video and live vicariously right?
Heat oil in frying pan. Add onion and zucchini, season lightly, and cook for 15 minutes. Add tomatoes and ham, cook for 3-4 minutes. Beat eggs with milk and pour over veggies & ham. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Enjoy! You can find more recipe and other projects over at our blog!
Can’t wait to see your photos and videos from you excursions Julie! xoxo”
Julie Ann Art is a hand-lettered stationery line inspired by honest human interaction. Each design is created to convey a quick-witted, realistic portrayal of every-day life.
So basically, you won't find this shit at Hallmark.
- 3 Years Self-Employed
- Working with Wholesale Buyers – Twig and Willow
- Tips for Traveling to Craft Shows
- Free Printable – Wine is a Fruit
- Behind the Design: I Still Love You
- The Day I Launched My New Website
- The new site is here. Also: I’ve missed you!
- Love it or hate it, Etsy is thriving
- Podcast: Elise Gets Crafty
- New Valentine’s Cards + Giveaway