I thought Five Facts Friday would be a good way to help you guys get to know me! Some of my favorite blogs are personal, lifestyle blogs that really make you feel like you know the blogger. Making blogger friends is so important in this business. I don't want my difficulty of talking about myself to hold me back from that. So here are today's five facts!
1. I'm an only child. Although when I was younger I used to tell people I had an older brother named Michael.
2. I'm super shy. It's really hard for me to be myself around new people.
3. I finished up my degree in Photography with an internship at Martha Stewart Living. This was during her tethered ankle days. (She had no shame in it and wore capris to show it off.)
4. I want red hair. Bright red. But obviously it will probably look awful so I'm chicken.
5. The "coolest" pet I had as a kid was a guinea pig. They now have a special place in my heart. My kids will never have hamsters.
Happy Friday! Have a good weekend! :]